Pat Sitkins is the Founder of Adaptive Jax and an increaser of enterprise value for mid-to-large businesses. As someone who has sat on both the client and consultant side of marketing, he is able to pull from his experiences in complex B2B settings to offer strategic advice to help build brand assets, manage reputations and win big with digital marketing.
In addition to founding Adaptive in 2011 and quickly growing it into a Top 25 Fastest-Growing Marketing & Advertising Company in the U.S., Pat has also been a part of the leadership team and served as a Board Member with several other companies. Currently, he is also:
Proud Alumn & Co-Host
Pat graduated from the Davis College of Business at Jacksonville University and was a member of their baseball team for four years, serving as co-captain his senior year. The highlight of his time there was meeting his wife Dianne.
He now serves on the Athletic Department Advisory Board (Jax Backers) and is co-host of the department’s podcast “Dolphin Tales”.
Ultra Endurance Athlete
When he’s not in the office, Pat is out running, swimming, or riding all the miles” around The Beaches, and elsewhere. It’s pretty common for him to schedule a “business meeting” with clients on the road, trail or water.
He has completed several ultra marathons and an Ironman. His most recent event was the Forgotten Florida 45-mile Ultra Trail Race in Tosohatche, FL.
A bit more…
After leaving a prior position as Partner & VP of an international consulting firm, Pat SItkins founded, and built a “Top 25 Fastest-Growing Marketing & Advertising Firm in the United States”. Pat leans on his experience and passions to build the Adaptive Jax book of business.
– Pool Companies
– Professional Services Firms:
- Insurance Agencies & Companies, M&A firms, and Insurance Consultants
- Financial Planners
- Mortgage Companies
- Law Firms
- Real Estate
– Consulting Firms & Best-Selling Authors
– Professional & Endurance Athletes
– Outdoor & Adventure Companies
Pat Sitkins has been featured in Rough Notes Magazine, Expert Marketing Magazine, IBM, Reputation.com, Zywave, Business2Community, Chelsea Krost, and more. He has also presented keynotes and breakouts at industry events like Inbound Marketing Week, NetVu, InCite Performance Group’s “Extreme Networking”, as well as other corporate retreats.
- Founder & CEO of Adaptive Jax
- Partner of Intellectual Innovations
- Co-author of Brand Aid [Penguin Random House Press]
- Host, “Dolphin Tales” – Jacksonville University Athletics Podcast
- Repeat Entrepreneur
- Husband & Father to 3 children
- Ultra Endurance Athlete
- Ocean, beach, and outdoor enthusiast
- Former Co-Captain, Jacksonville University Baseball
- B.S. Marketing from Jacksonville University
- Native Floridian